Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for an “IT Architect & Integrator (m/f/d)” in Dubai.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
The role will be part of the department “DevOps”.
Your overall mission: As part of a team dedicated to the Aviation market segment, your key focus will be on Airport and Airline customers.
Your detailed mission:
- Create future-proof system architectures for our highly interconnected 4G/5G communication solutions.
- Define competitive end-to-end solutions together with top experts from different teams in an international environment.
- Ensure that our solutions fit smoothly into our customers’ IT environments.
- As part of our dynamic and agile team, ensure robustness, performance and security aspects within the architecture design.
- On top, identify dependencies and drive technical requirements clarification with stakeholders across customers, Airbus and Tier1s to ensure a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Proven experience (at least 3-5 years) in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in complex IT environments.
- Sound understanding of virtualization techniques and hypervisor environments.
- Experience in scripting and some understanding of automation and application performance management.
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance issues.
- Awareness of security threats and corresponding security know-how.
- Excellent communication skills to address needs and propose solutions towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in the Aviation industry is an advantage.
Education & Soft skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Communications
- Strong customer orientation
- Creative mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Analytical by nature, highly organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving international environment
- Fluent in English. Sound knowledge of Arabic is a plus. Knowledge of further international languages is beneficial
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163