Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “Team Leader DevOps Cloud Solutions (m/f/d)”.
Location: Elancourt, Helsinki or Ulm
You will be the responsible team leader in the department for all DevOps cloud solution related topics.
You will take over all operational tasks, including planning & staffing, operative management of IT projects as well as the strategic development of the team and solutions.
Your role focuses on the design and technical delivery of our system solutions as cloud-based SaaS solutions. Corresponding platforms are either public cloud or customer defined and operated cloud environments.
- You will supervise and plan the activities of your team. Your employees will work on several individual projects themselves and form cross-functional teams with experts from other departments. You will ensure optimal team staffing and that all activities are in line with the company's solution strategy.
- You will lead the design, build and operational management of highly secure and scalable system solutions and ensure that new and emerging vulnerabilities and security threats are addressed quickly.
- You will promote, document and implement best practices and create tools that increase productivity within teams (e.g. automated workflow capabilities).
- You will play a leading role in advancing our broadband solution offerings to our customers.
- A key performance indicator for success in this position is consistently improving our technical capabilities, specifically managing complex system solutions from a lifecycle perspective and performing continuous integration into customer live network environments.
What we are looking for:
- You have a master degree in computer science or another relevant field (an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position).
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a DevOps capacity, working within a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment.
- You excel in your superior and practical understanding of accepted DevOps principles.
- You have proven experience in enterprise network technologies as well as complex IT environments and are able to identify and troubleshoot scalability and performance issues at a high level.
- You are familiar with service management practices and processes within a continuous delivery environment.
- You can demonstrate experience writing code and have a good working knowledge of automation, configuration and application performance management tools such as ansible, virtualization environments (e.g. KVM, VMware) and backup systems.
- You excel at clear communication and bring a willingness to coordinate and collaborate extensively with other departments and functions.
- You are an analytical, highly organized individual who can prioritize tasks effectively, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
- You enjoy working in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment and are very open to change.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163