Airbus DS SLC Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Do you want to be part of a new adventure? Contribute to the birth of a new business in entrepreneurial mode within a large Group? Airbus DS SLC, leader in PMR solutions (Tetra, Tetrapol, Broadband), is looking for IT Architects/Integrators (m/f) in Elancourt to deploy its new service offer around its SaaS solutions.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understand the IT and applicative environment in which Agnet will be integrated
- Designs and integrates Agnet solutions for on-premises projects (mainly) and the Agnet SaaS offering
- Designs IT configuration and master data strategy.
- Defines, writes, updates and publishes business rules of technical documentation for customer project but also for SLC R&D project
- Defines and designs technical specifications (Standard / Specific and Ad Hoc) and involved in the follow-up
- Configures IT structure (NAT for Agnet Servers, firewall, DHCP Server, STUN server, external DNS server,…)
- Know how to automatize cloud roll-out solution and tools to industrialize it
- Select the appropriate Tools and defines the processes to install and configure Agnet and its IT environment efficiently
- Sets up the security level for system architecture // Involved on resolution of bug / problems fixing
- Integrates Agnet Software with 4G/5G networks (PCRF for QoS management, eMBMS... according to 3GPP interfaces)
- Performs Agnet commissioning (icons, pre-defined messages,…)
- Supervises System acceptance: validation and testing of Agnet solution within client environment
- Resolves and fixes any interconnexion issue and/or problem
- Provide the technical requirements and influence the definition of the Agnet solution to ensure an optimized deployment of Agnet.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to engineer degree level (or equivalent) in software or a related discipline.
- Experience of 5 year in a same position is required
- Hardware Initialization (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Servers..)
- Hosting (Virtual Machines, Physical Machines, OS Stacks and services)
- Core Services (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, NTP...)
- Groupware (Email, Jabber, Messenger, Printing...)
- System Management (Deployment and provisioning)
- Experience in architecting technology solutions that simplify the technology ecosystem.
- Experience in solution design, systems integration, implementing enterprise software solutions and ability to research and evaluate vendor solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization of distributed applications.
- Demonstrated experience providing solutions that span multiple hosting environments (On-prem, SaaS and Private & Public Cloud).
- Knowledge of global platform cloud architecture
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas and to describe non-functional requirements.
- Language Skills: Negociation of English and French.