Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for an “Application Architect (m/f/d)” in Dubai.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
This role will be part of the department “Business Analytics & Smart Applications”.
Your main responsibility: As part of a team dedicated to the Aviation market segment, your key focus will be on Airport and Airline customers.
- Interact closely with our clients’ technical key stakeholders to define how our advanced communication and collaboration solutions will help to digitalize their current way of working in the most effective way.
- Listen carefully to our clients’ needs, observe local market trends and follow-up on the clients’ usage of our applications in their production environments.
- Demonstrate prototypes to clients and collect corresponding feedback for our development teams.
- Implement advanced digital solutions in our clients’ production environments and lead corresponding actions on site.
- Become an expert for our application portfolio and develop a sound understanding of its interfaces.
- Work together with other top experts in a distributed international environment.
- Contribute actively to define most competitive and specifically tailored end-to-end solutions, mainly for Airports and Airline customers.
- Proven (at least 3-5 years) experience in enterprise application or IT environment
- Analytical skills to map customer requirements systematically into a solution
- Ability to develop competitive proposals and to describe those orally and in writing
- Experience in creating, agreeing and executing implementation plans for our solutions in live environments
- Strong troubleshooting skills in case of unexpected issues
- Hands-on mentality to set up demos and prototype demonstrations
- Excellent communication skills to address needs and to propose solutions towards customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience in the Aviation industry is an advantage
Education & Soft skills:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Communications
- Creative mindset and strong customer orientation with the ability to listen and observe
- Highly organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving international environment
- Fluent in English. Sound knowledge of Arabic is a plus. Knowledge of further international languages is beneficial
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163