Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “Business Analyst (m/f/d)” in Elancourt.
This role will be part of the department “Business Analytics & Smart Applications”.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
- Work together with customers advising them how to use information technology/solutions in order to meet their business objectives and requirements.
- Ensure the right fit between customer needs and Airbus solutions (incl. application integration and interfacing solutions).
- Participate to market status, trends and size analysis.
- Support customers by providing them solution options with technical whitepapers, presentations and workshops.
- Ensure excellent understanding of customer needs and constitute technical offers matching with Airbus SLC solutions.
- Work as part of a team to implement solutions in an agile mode (strong collaboration with portfolio management) .
Skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or IT, a complementary commercial/sales education is an advantage.
- 5+ years of work experience in a technology field (either as a software developer, application integrator or software tester).
- Good understanding of database integration, network and application security, cloud computing, SaaS and mobile application development.
- Understanding of PMR systems and/or IP technology is an advantage
- Understanding of telecommunication system architecture and application system integration is an advantage.
- Practical knowledge of business case definition, feasibility assessment, cost/benefit analysis and project sizing/costing.
- Experience in in a sales/commercial support environment as well as in commercial aircraft/airport operations domain areas is a plus.
- Project management skills and experience in agile methods (scrum).
- Fluent English speaking skills.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver with sufficient knowledge of engineering system .
- Strong communication skills, enabling to interact and work efficiently with customers (internal and external).
- Willing and able to travel 30% of the time within the Middle East, North Africa, and Europe.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163