Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “Business Development Manager (m/f/d)” in Toulouse.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
This role will be part of the department “Business Development”.
Your main responsibility: Develop new business opportunities, identify key strategic campaigns and build suitable Go-to-market models, primarily focusing on Airlines and Airports industry.
- Lead strategy growth streams in assigned regions with the support of business analysts and together with regional sales:
- Elaborate market status, trends and size analysis.
- Identify key market actors and contribute to qualification of potential early adopters and partnering.
- Define jointly with regions strategy and support regional teams in engaging new business development towards Aviation eco-System.
- Develop trust relationships with assigned airlines and identified airports engaged in digital transformation (e.g. Airport 3.0/4.0, operations optimization, TAT reduction)
- Understand, map and assess customer digital readiness.
- Promote our AGNET solutions and service portfolio with multimedia communication capability, dedicated applications and further features customized for Airport/Airlines operations.
- Elaborate business plans for the opportunities within the selected regions and sub-regions.
- Define innovative business solutions, share of responsibility, commercial and Go-to-market models.
- Understand Airbus portfolio and capabilities in order to best position them in the market.
- Push business development initiatives involving the necessary teams within SLC in order to generate new and profitable sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Lead preparation of technical and commercial proposals as well as negotiations and closing of agreements within identified key campaigns.
- Update regularly SLC CRM with leads and opportunities status and prepare reports of progress and forecasts for main SLC stakeholders.
- Achieve order intake defined for assigned accounts within end user market segments of interest.
- Provide consistent and regular inputs towards SLC Aeronautics Vertical but also support functions (PBM, Finance, Bid & Contract, Operations) aiming to improve and adapt new company offering towards Aviation.
Skills & qualifications:
- Previous roles of Account and/or Business development management within aviation industry.
- Sales experience on complex projects including solutions based on Opex /SaaS models.
- Excellent understanding of the airlines and airports business models as well as a fair understanding of critical and business communications.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals in the aviation domain.
- Act as a thought leader and position SLC as a strategic partner.
- Dynamic and open-minded approach.
- Ability to enable teamwork and collaboration.
- Result oriented, perseverant, with passion to win.
- Strong negotiation skills and solid decision maker.
- Fluent in English, able to tailor key messages towards management and technical audience.
- Willing and able to travel 30% to 50% of the time within APAC, Middle East, Europe, LATAM regions.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163