Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)” in Dubai.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
This role will be part of the department “Delivery Services”.
Your responsibility: One of the major key success factors on digital services is making customers and their needs a primary focus within the overall SLC organization. This is ensured by the Customer Success Management collaborative frame in AGNET Business Development organization where Business Developers, Business Analysts, Regional Sales, Marketing, Support and Customer Success Manager work together as a team.
- Aeronautics AGNET business line representative for external customer facing communication from contract signature stage.
- Support SLC digital solutions consultative sales as trusted strategic advisor in collaboration with the team in the region. This support covers the whole process from workshops with customers to contract preparation and includes comprehensive consulting for elaboration, implementation and use of SLC AGNET integrated solutions.
- Write and/or review Statement of Work (SoW) in AGNET contracts regarding the following aspects: feasibility, cost, acceptance criteria and invoicing.
- Manage customers interface for all communications related to Aeronautics AGNET solution from post-sales for project execution and manage key success factors in the customer satisfaction.
- Execute Aeronautics AGNET contracts at time, scope, cost and quality.
- Drive acceptance from customer on Aeronautics AGNET solution and trigger associated revenues.
- Support and contribute to the customized value assessment for the customer from pre-sales phase to acceptance and adoption phase and monitor customer adoption,.
- Manage internal communication and reporting related to Aeronautics AGNET solution technical business development, contract execution and customer voice including management meetings within the Aeronautics Business Line.
- Negotiate with the customer in collaboration with the Regional Sales Manager in case of non-fulfilment of contractual obligations about corrective actions.
- Identify/anticipate and mitigate risks/issues which may affect contract execution of Aeronautics AGNET solution and make customer roadmap monitoring.
- Optimize customer experience by committing analysis of lessons learnt and feedbacks.
- Serve as escalation point for issues impacting the customer on Aeronautics AGNET solution usage and overall satisfaction
- Identify upsell opportunities among the customer portfolio while working with Portfolio, Marketing & Sales, Business development and Innovation Squad.
Skills & qualifications:
- Multiple years of previous experience with Customer Relationship Management.
- Technical background in aircraft, engineering, airlines, IT, big data, Airbus Group digital solutions.
- Project management and transverse people management skills/knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of market analysis.
- Fair understanding of the airlines and airports business model as well as Critical and Business communications.
- Ability to enable teamwork and collaboration.
- Dynamic and open-minded approach.
- Strong listening, communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals and customers in the aviation domain.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and solid decision maker.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing and able to travel within Middle East region.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163