Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “Head of Delivery Services (m/f/d)”.
Location: Elancourt, Helsinki or Jyväskylä
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated locations for the position.
You will be the responsible manager for the department "Delivery Services".
You will take over all operational tasks, including planning & staffing, people & (proactive) talent management as well as skill development and training planning for all employees assigned to you.
Ensure validation activities for the Smart Application solution portfolio:
- You will lead the validation team.
- You align all validation activities with the relevant stakeholders.
- You continuously work on improving the validation methodology.
Ensure after sales service for the Smart Application solution portfolio according to ITIL:
- You align the global SLC service capabilities and offerings for technical support (1st, 2nd and 3rd level) with the individual regions.
- You ensure 3rd level support for agreed products and solutions according to ITIL.
- You define and establish innovative service offerings according to customer needs.
- You monitor and continuously improve service capabilities according to ITIL.
Provide project delivery and business support for defined verticals:
- You establish Customer Success Managers for close customer interaction and smooth delivery for verticals.
- You create project support structures with appropriate staffing and tooling according to evolving needs.
You will support the DevOps approach and continuous integration in close collaboration with technical teams as a new role model for customer project delivery.
What we are looking for:
- You have a degree in a technical field preferably computer science, communications engineering or electrical engineering and already have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- You excel at recognizing the full potential of your employees, building strengths within a team, and aligning employees’ ambitions with business needs as well as their self-awareness and knowledge of personal strengths and weaknesses.
- You are able to empower your team and manage performance by setting SMART goals, reviewing progress and providing regular feedback.
- You can handle pressure and are able to prevent your employees from unnecessary stress, to provide them with the conditions they need to show an outstanding performance.
- You possess a solid knowledge of Health & Safety legal requirements and know how to maintain state of the art philosophy within your own function.
- You are characterized by a strong customer service orientation and quality mind set.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163