Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a “DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)” in Elancourt.
The role will be part of the department “DevOps”.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
Overall Mission: You act as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) in enterprise IT environments.
- Work in enterprise IT environments and demonstrate a practical understanding of accepted DevOps principles.
- Demonstrate experience in writing scripts and have experience in automation, configuration, and application performance management tools.
- Demonstrate strong system-level troubleshooting skills and possess an ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance issues.
- Have a sense of order and is able to define and write technical documentation notes.
- Show knowledge in supporting scalable architectures and have decent understanding of supporting network protocols such as HTTP and DNS.
- Hardware Initialization (Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Storage)
- Hosting (Virtual Machines, Physical Machines, OS Stacks and services)
- Core Services (DNS, DHCP, NTP...)
- System Management and monitoring
- Infrastructure, application deployment and provisioning tools (e.g. Ansible, Teraform, IaC)
- Security architecture
- Cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, OVH)
Education & Soft skills
- Master’s degree in IT
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong team player
- Creative & strong problem solving skills
- Sense of organization and priority management
- Negotiation level in English is mandatory
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163