We are looking for an IT Architect & Integrator in Helsinki or Jyväskylä.
Main role and responsibilities
Your overall mission: As part of a team dedicated to the Public Safety market segment, your key focus will be system deployment following DevOps principles for various environments for customers in the Public Safety environment.
Your detailed mission
- Develop automated software delivery processes as part of the DevOps Cloud Solutions team.
- Create future-proof system architectures for our highly interconnected 4G/5G communication solutions.
- Define competitive end-to-end solutions together with top experts from different teams in an international environment.
- Ensure that our solutions fit smoothly into our customers’ IT environments.
- As part of our dynamic and agile team, ensure robustness, performance and security aspects within the architecture design.
- On top, identify dependencies and drive technical requirements clarification with stakeholders across customers, Airbus and Tier1s to ensure a coherent end-to-end solution.
What we expect from you
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in complex IT environments.
- Sound understanding of virtualization techniques and hypervisor environments.
- Experience in scripting and DevOps tools and techniques such as GitLab CI, Ansible and Terraform. Knowledge in Kubernetes architectures is considered as a strong advantage.
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance issues.
- Awareness of security threats and corresponding security know-how.
- Excellent communication skills to address needs and propose solutions towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in the Public Safety industry is an advantage.
Education & Soft skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Communications
- Strong customer orientation
- Creative mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Analytical by nature, highly organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving international environment
- Fluent in English. Finnish skills appreciated but not necessary. Ability to communicate in French is a plus.
The position requires basic security clearance approval from Finnish authorities.
What we offer
We offer you the benefits of a large company as well as many opportunities for personal development. Our employees have a tailored development plan to support their professional growth. We also have a wide range of remote training modules to ensure learning. In addition, we offer you e.g. comprehensive occupational healthcare, lunch and flex benefit and a supportive working community where you are appreciated just the way you are.
To apply please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation via the link below by April 9th 2023.
For further information, please contact Lukas Oefner +49 1725806097.