Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business. Secure Land Communications (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for an “IT Architect & Integrator (m/f/d)” in Madrid in our team "DevOps".
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your overall mission: As part of a team dedicated to the Public Safety market segment, your key focus will be system deployment following DevOps principles for various environments for customers in the Public Safety environment.
Your detailed mission:
- Develop automated software delivery processes as part of the DevOps Cloud Solutions team.
- Create future-proof system architectures for our highly interconnected 4G/5G communication solutions.
- Define competitive end-to-end solutions together with top experts from different teams in an international environment.
- Ensure that our solutions fit smoothly into our customers’ IT environments.
- As part of our dynamic and agile team, ensure robustness, performance and security aspects within the architecture design.
- On top, identify dependencies and drive technical requirements clarification with stakeholders across customers, Airbus and Tier1s to ensure a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Proven experience (at least 3-5 years) in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in complex IT environments.
- Sound understanding of virtualization techniques and hypervisor environments.
- Experience in scripting and DevOps tools and techniques such as GitLab CI, Ansible and Terraform. Knowledge in Kubernetes architectures is considered as a strong advantage.
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance issues.
- Awareness of security threats and corresponding security know-how.
- Excellent communication skills to address needs and propose solutions towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in the Public Safety industry is an advantage.
Education & Soft skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Communications
- Strong customer orientation
- Creative mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Analytical by nature, highly organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving international environment
- Fluent in English.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163