Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit part of Airbus Defence and Space, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single 4G/5G, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Hungary, Airbus Defence and Space employs 12 people.
Airbus SLC is now looking for a Junior Business Analyst (m/f/d) to join our team in the Budapest office. In this position you will work in partnership with our clients to ensure the right fit between customer needs and Airbus solutions (incl. application integration and interfacing solutions). This is a key position to show the value of Airbus solutions to our customers. How? By participating in the development and integration of our Agnet and situation awareness applications into the customers’ mission management environment.
The position requires security clearance approval from the Hungarian authorities. The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Interaction with customers to understand their needs and environment in order to position the best mission management solution around Airbus Agnet and situation awareness solutions.
- Understanding of current technology, standard Airbus’ customer environment, cloud computing and shared services.
- Advice of clients on leading practices.
- Definition of integration needs between our systems (e.g. Agnet) and the customer’s environment (applications, IT, security) for use cases and user stories.
- Learn traditional TETRA technology, provide support and execute the given tasks on TETRA technology.
Skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or IT.
- Technical studies, a complementary commercial / sales education is an advantage.
- Fluent language skills in Hungarian and English are a must.
- Interest in PMR systems and / or in IP technology is an advantage.
- Interest in telecommunication system architecture and application system integration is an advantage.
- Sales and / or commercial support experience with strong market knowledge is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of IT security & associated tools.
- Strong technical and communication skills.
- Business and project management skills.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
What we can offer you?
- New important role in secure land communications field and the development of next generation business.
- A supportive work community in an international work environment.
- Meaningful work within mission and business critical intelligence.
- Training program concerning the SLC solution portfolio and models
- Attractive salary package integrating motivating bonus system.
- Benefits supporting your work such as mobile phone and cafeteria benefit.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below.
For further information, please contact by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about what we do on:
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.