Secure Land Communications (SLC), an Airbus business unit part of Airbus Defence and Space, offers advanced communication and collaboration solutions to gather, process and deploy intelligence. Its portfolio is tailored to the needs of Public Safety, Defence and Transport, Utility and Industry (TUI). It includes infrastructures, devices, applications and services based on Tetra, Tetrapol and Broadband technologies (either single 4G/5G, hybrid or multi-technology solutions). As the European leader and a key international player, SLC has customers in more than 80 countries and employs around 1,150 people in 17 countries. In Hungary, Airbus Defence and Space employs 12 people.
Airbus SLC is now looking for a Junior System Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Hungarian team in the Budapest office. You will participate in the designing and integrating of our Agnet and situation awareness applications in the customer's IT and communication environment as well as learn and support the TETRA technology.
The position requires security clearance approval from the Hungarian authorities. The position is permanent and will start as agreed.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Understanding of the IT and applicative environment in which our solutions and applications will be integrated.
- Integration of our situation awareness solutions with IT systems and / or 4G/5G networks.
- Configuration of IT structures and application commissioning (incl. resolution of bug / problems fixing).
- Set up of the security level for system architecture.
- Learn traditional TETRA technology, provide support and execute the given tasks on TETRA technology.
- Definition, writing, update of technical documentation for customer projects.
- Validation and testing of our solutions within client environment (incl. associated devices).
Skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or IT.
- It is an advantage, if you are interested in/have experience in:
- Fluent language skills in Hungarian and English are must.
- Strong customer orientation and good customer relationship management.
- Creative & strong problem solving skills.
What we can offer you?
- New important role in secure land communications field.
- A supportive work community in an international work environment.
- Meaningful work within mission and business critical intelligence.
- Training program concerning the SLC solution portfolio and models.
- Attractive salary package integrating motivating bonus system.
- Benefits supporting your work such as, mobile phone, cafeteria benefit.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the link below.
For further information, please contact by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about what we do on:
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.