We are looking:
Mission: Ensure the Project Management of Radiocommunication networks PMR (Tetrapol) and/or Broadband (MNO, MVNO), in a dynamic and changing environment, following the best current market practices (PMI, Scrum Alliance, ITIL ).
Be a trusted advisor, product and service consultant, and expert in managing the deployment of solutions sold to the Client.
- Manage based on best practices in project management: start, plan, execute, monitor and control.
- Carry out the preparation of the SoW of the assigned project.
- Lead the execution of the project in active communication with stakeholders.
- Carry out the closing of the project, delivery of documents, letter of acceptance and document lessons learned.
- Manage project deliverables according to service levels (SLA)
- Carry out Billing and Collection of the Project.
- Manage, Administer and Formalize the delivery of services to the client.
- Supervise that the delivery of the service is carried out according to the contractual agreements, considering the quality, time and cost committed.
- Coordinate suppliers and/or service providers and third parties involved in the delivery of services.
- Formalize the delivery of Services to the Client.
- Radio communication systems
- Radio communication and/or broadband 4G/LTE protocols
- PS SAP Module (User)
- Management of Office and/or G-Suite packages
- English Language (Intermediate)