Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business. Secure Land Communications (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a Project Security Officer (m/f/d) in Madrid, Diegem, Helsinki, Jyväskylä or Budapest for our DevOps-team.
Your overall mission: As part of a team dedicated to the Public Safety market segment, your key focus will be system deployment following DevOps principles for various environments for customers in the Public Safety environment.
The Project Security Officer is responsible for overseeing the overall IT, Information and Data security of our Agnet solution (declined in a SaaS, dedicated and on-premises architecture offers).
As a transversal position you will:
- Support our IT Architecture & Integration to ensure compliance of our platforms with any related legislation, such as the GDPR, ISO standards or relevant government regulations.
- Support our BID team as an Agnet Security focal point.
- Support our Support/Care teams on the management of security incidents.
- Collaborate with the SLC Security Team to ensure maximum security of the Agnet solution.
- Ensure security awareness of all the actors in the Agnet solution.
You have knowledge or the ability to develop your knowledge on the following security topics:
- Security operations: Vulnerability and patches management, security supervision, Security Incident Response.
- Security architecture: IT and network infrastructure security practices.
- Program management: Security processes and procedures (i.e. DevSecOps)
- Certifications: Security legislation, such as the GDPR, ISO standards or relevant government regulations.
Your first missions will be:
- To be a main actor in the "ISO 27001 Certification Task Force" and ensure the success of this certification process.
- The establishment and coordination of a long term Audit plan of the Agnet solution.
- Proven experience (at least 3-5 years) in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in complex IT environments.
- Sound understanding of virtualization techniques and hypervisor environments.
- Experience in scripting and DevSecOps tools and techniques Knowledge in Information and Data security is considered as a strong advantage.
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance issues.
- Awareness of security threats and corresponding security know-how.
- Excellent communication skills to address needs and propose solutions towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in the Public Safety industry is an advantage.
Education & Soft skills:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Communications
- Strong customer orientation
- Creative mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Analytical by nature, highly organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving international environment
- Fluent in English.
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner