For Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH in Ulm or Berlin we are looking for a Solution Architect (m/f/d) AGNET LTE Core in the department "Business Analytics & Application Solutions".
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if equally qualified.
- You will be responsible for designing mobile networks for safety-critical communication and customer-specific end-to-end system solutions and integration of these into the customer's IT or mobile network and application environment.
- This includes the design of the private mobile network and, if necessary, IT configuration, if necessary in coordination with other affected systems.
- You design the integration of AGNET into 4G/5G networks (PCRF for QoS management, eMBMS, etc. according to 3GPP).
- You coordinate the cybersecurity measures with the relevant department.
- Furthermore you will select the appropriate tools, definition of processes for installation and configuration of the solution.
- You will work closely with the Product Lines (Development) and perform technical coordination with customers.
- You will support Validation, Verification and Service & Care in test specification, test case description, failure analysis and evaluation and service concept.
- You independently coordinate work packages (if necessary with the Scrum Master) to ensure quality, cost and time frame, with technical leadership of a (sub-)project team (as Product Owner) within the scope of the above tasks, if necessary.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in a technical field, preferably electrical engineering, communications engineering or computer science.
- You have already gained solid professional experience in the development of system concepts for the corresponding field.
- You have experience regarding LTE core network (ePC components, PCRF, eMBMS, Mission Critical Services according to 3GPP) as well as smartphones & accessories.
- You have knowledge of cloud architectures (on-premesis, SaaS, private & public cloud), cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, OVH) and IT security architectures.
- You think analytically, are goal-oriented and have the ability to approach complex tasks and problems independently in a flexible and strategic manner in order to develop efficient solution concepts
- You are characterized by a high level of personal responsibility and resilience, communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to cooperate and work in a team.
- You have a very good command of English.
Your contact person:
Recruiting Business Partner
Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH
Söflinger Straße 100
89077 Ulm, Germany