For Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH in Ulm or Berlin we are looking for a Solution Architect (m/f/d) AGNET Mission Critical Communication in the department "DevOps".
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if equally qualified.
- You will be responsible for designing customer-specific end-to-end system solutions and conceptualizing the integration of these into the customer's IT or mobile network and application environment.
- This includes designing the IT configuration and data strategy, if necessary in coordination with other affected systems.
- You analyze and select the appropriate tools and define the processes for installation and configuration of the AGNET software into the IT environment.
- You coordinate the cybersecurity measures with the corresponding department with regard to the system architecture.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the integration of AGNET into 4G/5G networks (PCRF for QoS management, eMBMS, etc. according to 3GPP).
- You will work closely with the Product Lines (Development) and perform technical coordination with customers.
- You will support Validation, Verification and Service & Care in test specification, test case description, failure analysis and evaluation and service concept.
- You independently coordinate work packages (if necessary with the Scrum Master) to ensure quality, cost and time frame, with technical leadership of a (sub-)project team (as Product Owner) within the scope of the above tasks, if necessary.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in a technical field, preferably electrical engineering, communications engineering or computer science.
- You have already gained solid professional experience in the development of system concepts for the corresponding field.
- You have knowledge of cloud architectures (on-premesis, SaaS, private & public cloud), cloud deployment (AWS, Azure, OVH) and IT security architectures.
- You think analytically, are goal-oriented and have the ability to approach complex tasks and problems independently in a flexible and strategic manner in order to develop efficient solution concepts
- You are characterized by your strong customer orientation, communication, presentation, teamwork and cooperation skills
- You have a very good command of English.
Your contact person:
Recruiting Business Partner
Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH
Söflinger Straße 100
89077 Ulm, Germany