A vacancy for a Business Analyst (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space - Secure Land Communications (SLC) in Elancourt (78). You will join “Business Analytics and Smart Applications department”.
You will act as a Technical interface to external public safety customers and will be responsible for translating their needs into technical solutions.
Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment ? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end-to-end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work together with customers advising them on how to use information technology/solutions in order to meet their business objectives and requirements,
- Ensure the right fit between customer needs and Airbus solutions (including application integration and interfacing solutions),
- Participate to market status and trends analysis,
- Support customers by providing them solution options with technical whitepapers, presentations and workshops,
- Ensure excellent understanding of customer needs and build technical offers matching with Airbus SLC solutions,
- Work as part of a team to continuously improve solutions in an agile mode (strong collaboration with portfolio management).
This role will involve frequent travel (30% of the time) for business - mainly in France - and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or IT,
- A complementary commercial/sales education is an advantage,
- At least 5 years of work experience in a technological field (e.g. as a software developer or application integrator),
- Good understanding of database integration, network and application security, cloud computing, SaaS and mobile application development,
- Understanding of Professional Mobile Radio systems and/or IP technology is an advantage,
- Understanding of telecommunication system architecture and application system integration is an advantage,
- Practical knowledge of cost/benefit analysis and project sizing/costing,
- Project management skills and experience in agile methods (scrum),
- Analytical thinker and problem solver,
- Strong communication skills, enabling to interact and work efficiently with customers (internal and external),
- Language Skills: negotiation level French and English.