Airbus Secure Land Communications (SLC) develops, markets, installs and maintains professional radio (PMR) networks based on Tetra, Tetrapol and 4G/5G technologies. It offers a wide range of radio solutions, communication applications and devices for customers worldwide. SLC employs nearly 1200 people in 17 countries.
We are now looking for an IT Architect and Integrator (m/f/d) in Budapest, Hungary.
Airbus has been ranked the best employer out of a panel of 500 companies. You are invited to join Airbus SLC, a high tech growing Airbus subsidiary with customers in 80 countries, in order to reinforce our local ITAI team and contribute to Hungarian Public Safety. We need a talented specialist motivated to deliver together with the existing team the best quality for our customers.
Location : Budapest, Hungary
Contract : Permanent contract
Responsibilities and Tasks:
The ITAI expert team in Budapest, is looking for an addition to their team. The new team member would be in charge of:
- answering RFIs and RFQs
- supporting pre-sales, bid-management and trials
- architecture design of the offered solution
- end to end server infrastructure/application visibility and integration
- system deployment according to DevOps principles for various environments for customers in the public safety environment
- ensuring that our solutions fit seamlessly into our customers' IT environments
- ensuring robustness, performance and security aspects within the architecture design
- troubleshooting and bringing innovative solutions
- preparing installations and upgrades for minimum impact on the end-user services
- contributing to and learning from international team (methodology, training, lessons learned, common tools)
We are looking for an ICT architect, minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in planning, implementation, support of complex IT and telecommunication systems.
- Ready to learn new technologies
- Solid knowledge on IP technologies (routing, switching, PKI, VPN)
- Solid knowledge and experience in Enterprise Linux distributions and virtualization (KVM, VMWare, etc.)
- Good knowledge on microservices and cloud architecture
- Good knowledge on DevOps tools and practices
- IT/IP/Security certifications or willing to pass it within Airbus SLC
- Good knowledge of Broadband technologies and Networks both current and future visions & trends (4G, 5G)
- Awareness of security threats and corresponding security know-how is an advantage
- Able to comply with security environment
- Open for communication and team work
- Analytical thinking and goal-oriented, systematic actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, assertiveness
- Autonomy for working and being able to report both internally and to customer
Education and language requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in Telecommunications or IT engineering
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills
How to apply:
If you are interested, you can check our website www.securelandcommunications.com for more information. Please apply directly online on the website via the "apply" button.