The Stop Noise Bluetooth Headset Adapter is a device which enables wireless connectivity for many different audio accessories.
2.308.87.2 can be used with TETRA terminals equipped with a Stop Noise Bluetooth Dongle or a compatible built-in Bluetooth (e.g. Airbus TH9) and with smartphones that have Bluetooth feature integrated.
The Bluetooth Headset Adapter can be paired with a TETRA terminal and smartphone simultaneously.
Mechanical Characteristics & Features
- Weight: Approx. 48 g.
- Half-duplex and full-duplex communication
- Controls include PTT, volume control and pairing button.
- Waterproof audio jack for connecting different headsets
- The adapter is charged through a magnetic connector at the bottom of the device.
- Rotating clip on the back of the device for attaching the adapter to clothing
- PTT operation: 100 000 times
- 64-bit encryption for wireless data transfer
- Bluetooth version 2.1, protocol type 802.15
- Manufactured from impact resistant polycarbonate.
- Operating temperature -40...+80 °C
- Water & dust resistant, IP56
- RoHS compliant
Battery, rechargeable Li-Po, operation time 20h
Certified 3rd Party Accessory
An Airbus certificate signifies that the vendor has designed and tested its product to comply with our product acceptance criteria, and is compatible with your Airbus product.*