Stadtwerke München (Munich City Utilities - SWM) caters for the energy supply of the people living in Munich - and for many other needs as well. The Stadtwerke's digital TETRA network provides voice and data services to its employees. The network also makes it easier to monitor and maintain the power network.
- Police forces (17)
- Broadband (14)
- Nationwide communications (13)
- Cities, municipalities and states (11)
- Metros, railways and roads (10)
- Fire services (8)
- Airports (7)
- Sporting and other events (7)
- Medical services and healthcare (3)
- Customs and border security (2)
- Electricity and power companies (2)
- Defence and crisis management (1)
- Research projects (1)
KEPCO power utility network »
KEPCO is one of the top 10 power companies in the world. In 2007, KEPCO started trials on a communication system based on TETRA radio communication solutions from Airbus. The communication system was selected to meet the company's needs especially in automated field operations and in control and measurement.