Are your factory's processes depending on efficient communication? Here are some good news. Advanced PTT brings technological improvements that your previous onsite communication system could only dream of:
- Enhanced audio quality means clearer instructions and requests. This means fewer misunderstandings and greater responsiveness.
- Users can send images and videos. They say a picture is worth a thousand words – so once again, this feature will improve safety and clarity in team communications.
- Integrate your advanced push-to-talk solution with IoT sensors and automatic alerting to notify your workers about potential equipment failures, allowing them to begin maintenance prior to unplanned downtime.
- Finally, your new solution runs on smart devices that your personnel use every day and has an intuitive user interface as most mobile apps do. Therefore, your workforce can use these solutions without advanced training.
- In addition to familiar phones, advanced PTT can be integrated with accessories your personnel already knows and which are almost always mandatory under special conditions.
Advanced PTT brings a lot of improvements, but in order to realize these benefits, you need to plan your implementation wisely. Even if you plan to do away with PMR entirely, it may be best for you to consider running a hybrid environment for as long as you can.