Dubai International airport (DXB) is one of the world’s busiest airports. In 2019 alone, it served 50,000,000 passengers every week. This is a huge task for Dubai airport customer service, who is usually the first point of contact that passenger make when arriving at the airport. Thanks to hybrid communications, they are ready for this task.
Ready to serve fifty million passengers
The customer service at Dubai International Airport is ready to serve 50,000,000 passengers per week – 24/7. They use hybrid communications every day to communicate with each other at this huge airport, which is like a city of its own. For example, they share information about passenger load, forecasted load, and any other activities or pending issues.
Using hybrid communications ensures everything runs smoothly.
Says Mohamed Mehdi Masud, team leader for Customer Service: "Tactilon Dabat, the hybrid terminal is excellent. We can download applications which will help us provide more information for our customer care passenger services.”
Watch this video to learn the benefits that the Dubai airport staff have gained from using hybrid communications.
Several organizations and teams at Dubai International, including customer service uses Nedaa’s TETRA network. Nedaa is the provider of TETRA networks and Airbus solutions for several governmental and non-governmental entities in Dubai.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is one of the biggest airports in the world.
- DXB is the world's busiest airport by international passenger traffic
- Terminal 3 is the largest airport terminal in the world
- DXB is one of the few airports in the world which can support the Airbus A380 superjumbo.
Watch three other videos and learn more about professional communications at Dubai International Airport:
- How does Dubai airport ensure smooth airport operations?
- What are the benefits Trolley Management has gained from using advanced digital communications?
- How can professional communications benefit airport rescue services?
Or get inspired by these pictures from the Dubai International Airport (DXB):